American Defense MFG, LLC products feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you break any American Defense Mfg. part under normal operating conditions we will replace it, PERIOD!
We will not warranty intentionally damaged or destroyed items, wearable parts or products damaged by normal use, abuse and/or poor maintenance. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part which is returned to American Defense MFG and is determined by us to be defective. Warranty repairs and or coverage is at full discretion of American Defense Mfg.
- Please consult the Tech Support Section for product Owners Manuals and answers to common issues that can be fixed at the user level.
- If warranty work is needed, you must contact email@example.com prior to sending your product in for repair.
- When shipping an item back for warranty work, a completed Returns Form must be with the product stating the issue that you have experienced with it.
- If the Return Form is not enclosed with the item being returned, your warranty may be signifcantly delayed.
- Warranty Repair may take up to two weeks, not including shipping times.
- Only use the supplied Vibra-Tite on all screws used on American Defense mounts. Do Not use Loctite, this will void the warranty.
American Defense MFG, LLC
15885 West Overland Drive
New Berlin, WI 53151