The AD-ARCA-BP Bipod Mount is designed to adapt to the ARCA-Swiss rail platform and enables you to attach a B&T/Atlas bipod to your ARCA railed forearm. The special short throw lever design on this mount allows it to be loosened enough to slide the bipod to any position on the ARCA Rail while still retaining the mount to the rail. The mount will have to be slid off the rail to completely remove it from the rifle. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. Only available with our Standard Lever due to the short throw design of the lever to allow the mount to stay on the rail and be slid into the desired position. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-ARCA-BP bipod mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
The AD-ARCA-BP bipod mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.